Monday, September 29, 2008

Day 42 - And The Plot Thickens

Legal Eagle and I got measured for Bride Brain’s wedding. It cost us $10 each for some lady to tell us we apparently aren’t the size we thought we were. Overall, awesome time…

But before we got measured, LE emailed BB saying we would and here is what she implied:

That we will and already do have boyfriends who we plan to bring to the wedding.

Currently, there aren’t even any options.

So now we have to find guys who will not only go to a wedding in Iowa, but will go along with whatever lies we will be telling BB about our dates if she ever asks about them. I’m going to need to find a very understanding guy. Very.

But while I was stressing over LE making all this up, she did redeem herself.

During the drive this morning, I was telling her how I am not going to tell BB what my “boyfriend” is like just to play it safe, she says:

Oh my God! This is totally something Holly would do!

And you know what, it is.



^ Holly is a totally good schemer. And this episode is not often shown, but quite good when Holly finds out about Henry’s ex. And of course Holly schemes to find and meet her.

In other sad weekend news, my old cat Collie passed away. (Old man winter). Same day as Paul Newman, both had amazing blue eyes.



^Best cat ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment