Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 55 - Random, Random, Random

Stupid psychic I went to see back in August has been right about a few things except the things I want her to be right about.

Case in point: The Doc got in touch with me. Yes, out-of-the-blue, I hear from him and am not sure what I will be doing with this. Half rolling my eyes, half kind of curious and intrigued.

But just like the psychic said, I heard from him again.



^Ahhh…my psychic!

Well, I’m about ready for her to be right about the job situation. Oh and maybe she could take back the whole unlucky in love thing too.

Oh! Did I tell you all that Bride Brain got her engagement photos done? Yes she did! And in some of them they are wearing Bears’ jerseys. Yes they are!

So Legal Eagle and I contemplated what exactly you use engagement photos for. Here are our thoughts:

- Your save-the-date (which we have not gotten, so I am NOT saving the date).

- To put up around your house

- Collages

- Pictures to display at the reception

- Future Christmas gifts for all your friends

- Practice your mustache drawing (as well as devil horns and black teeth)

- To prove you are getting married

- Use as thank-you cards

- In case you get amnesia before the wedding, you will have proof of who you are marrying

That’s about it. Some seem like really good ideas, others just seem like a waste of money.

My desk creaks. I’m not sure why (actually I think I put a screw in incorrectly), but I really must fix it because it is driving me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment