Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day 54 - Lacking Motivation

A conversation between Legal Eagle and me:

LE: I had a weird dream last night where I had all these kids.

Me: Ew.

LE: Yeah and they were all different races. Like one was a redhead and one was blonde…

Me: Um, a redhead is not a different race.

LE: It is to me.

Oh, some things that come out of her mouth are too priceless.

I have not been wanting to do anything at all lately. I’ve somehow managed to continue being productive, but I haven’t really been like, “Yeah, I’m so going to do stuff today!”

And then today, we have no hot water. So I am still in my pajamas, feeling like I do on days when I am sick. And even better, our management company won’t answer their phone. They told me 5 hours ago that they were taking care of it. Oh I have them on the phone now! Now they tell me the guy who is working on it just left briefly to get “a part” and it will be fixed soon. Yes, soon…like tomorrow?

Also, I hate Linksys (the wireless router we have). They made me throw our phone the other day. Ugh.

But in lovely news, Barbar was my lap cat for a while today. He just chilled on my lap while I worked. Then we played fetch on my bed.

Oh, that reminds me, we need to book them boarding over Xmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment