Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 61 - It's Been Far Too Long!

I’m baaack!

I don’t even know where to begin.

Well, I’ll start with something that is becoming very WILAY: I am working at home currently (and about to get paid!) and LE is going to start working from home too! We’re going to have coffee breaks even…yay!

And we’re going to move our desks into the dining room/kitchen-y area, so that it is more work-y (as opposed to having my desk by my bed where I am often tempted to just roll from my chair to my bed to nap).

I went home to Chicago for Christmas and had a blast. It was cold and icy, but Martini welcomed me with open arms. He was really great. Oh and I went to this lounge where the vodka tonics were $9! Insane!

New Years was also lovely. We hadn’t planned to do anything and then went out with a group and had such a good tme.

It’s so very chilly here and I’m ready for beach weather to be back. Also, haven’t heard from Bride Brain in a while. Maybe it’s time to send her an email?

I so had something I was going to write, but now it is completely forgotten.

Oh, I heard from The Doc during my flight back to California (while in Vegas where I was stuck for four hours after just barely making my Chicago flight out). Pretty random. We’ll see.

On a sad note: Jennifer Love Hewitt and her fiance have broken up. I was really hoping she had really found The One this time. No, I’m not being sarcastic. Poor girl.

More later!

Oh, I remembered. I was going to write about Ageless Dan. Ahh…went to my mom’s work Xmas party. Met Ageless Dan, who barely said hi to me, but immediately asked, “Where’s (middle sister)?”

Note: Middle sister used to work at my mom’s place so she knows people there.

OK, so that’s fine, but then my mom told me how he always asks about her. So, we concluded that he loves her or something and teased her all week about it.

Then, when my mom got back to work, she informed me that that day he asked about me and called me a cutie and said she could give me his number! And she didn’t even think he was joking!

Well, I was confused by this, so I have now concluded that it doesn’t matter which of me or my sisters he dates, he is really after having my mom as his mother-in-law. Weird, but she does make good cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment