Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 62 - Resolutions??

I’m not one to make resolutions for the new year.

But this year I just feel like I should be.



So here they are:

1. Read more. I have a billion books from a billion places that are just sitting there.

2. Get finances in order. This will be harder, but I should probably stick to it.

3. Create clip book. I really need to get all this in order and find a nice book for my clips.

4. Get my Breakfast at Tiffany’s poster framed. It’s been too long.

5. Be OK with going to Bride Brain’s wedding alone. Finding a date to fly to Iowa is hard.

6. Write ideas down when I have them.

7. Spend more time at the beach. I think this one will work well.

8. Do more things that will make me laugh and give me stories to tell when I’m 80.

9. Help my cat lose a pound or two.

10. Bring Barkley back to life and better than ever!

I think that’s a pretty good list.

There is so not much going on right now. I’ll have to work on that as well. Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment