Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 63 - Home Offices!

Yes, I have been working from home for a while now, but now Legal Eagle is here too!

We spent all weekend transforming our dining room area into an office and I love it. There are still some things to clean up and I will post pictures when we are done, but it totally looks like an office.

Plus, we are so WILAY right now. (And LE’s office phone has this weird alien ring to it).

Convo with Middle Sister about the offices:

Middle Sister: Just don’t put your desks facing each other.

Me: No, they’re facing the TV.

Middle Sister: You’re not going to get any work done.

But, I have managed to work today!

The cats love the office, although Barbar thinks it means we are available to play all day (well, I am, but don’t tell anyone).

I have some major Bride Brain wedding updates, but those will come in another post. I’m excited to get my 2 sizes too big dress in the next couple of months.

Middle Sister is Facebook obsessed. Yikes! Her dog Martini has a page. I am friends with him. Wow, this is a sign that I really need to get back to work. More later gators!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment