Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 76 - Some Of This, Some Of That

What is with people asking you what are you live in and then getting more detailed and asking your streets?

This has happened a lot lately and has happened in the past. Maybe I am just overly cautious or private, but I have never ever asked someone I barely know the streets they live on. It's weird!


Convo between LE and me a few days ago after a lunch of lots of bread:

LE: I think the whole blaming weight on bread is stupid.

Me: I know, it's so rude to bread.

LE: Like French people eat lots of bread.

Me: And croissants!

LE: Yeah.

Me: I mean, instead of eating just the burger and fixings, maybe you should just eat the bread.

LE: Yeah. There are so many kinds of good bread.

Me: You could eat like a different kind everyday for a year and never have the same kind twice.

LE: Yeah.

(Pause)

LE: I'm tired.

Me: Yeah, too much bread.


I've been up since 5 a.m. today. I cannot believe that it is only 9 something. I've done a ton of things already and am ready for naptime.


I've decided that it is not in the cards for me to have a job with health insurance. Time to marry a suit.


I need an intern. Well, I need a job that gives me an intern. If my current "job" works out, then I bet I can totally hire some interns down the road. I'd spoil them rotten and be so much fun.


I want dark green nailpolish. Dreamy!


Remember neighbor? We think he has a lady friend. Sad. But I also think he probably has lots of potato chips at his place, so really I just want to be his friend so I can eat his chips. I will be oh-so disappointed if he doesn't have potato chips. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment