Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 80 - Weekend

A very productive weekend.

Legal Eagle and I officially met our neighbor and we now know his name. Not what I thought it would be, but it fits. Unfortunately, when we met him, LE was running late to class so we were hurried and it seemed like he wanted to talk. Sad.

Convo:

Neighbor: How do you guys like the area?

Me and LE: Great, it's fun.

Neighbor: So what are you up to tonight?

LE: I'm actually on my way to class.


How Convo should have gone:

Neighbor: So what are you up to tonight?

Me and LE: Nothing.

Neighbor: Want to come over and eat Late-night taco flavored Doritos?

Me and LE: Uh, yeah!


What else happened?

LE and I did a ton of walking. A little sore, but explored the area some more which is always fun. We also took some sangria on our walk which made it all the better.


^Best Picture Ever Of Little One!

No comments:

Post a Comment