Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 81 - Apartment Cuteness!

I cleaned some of our apartment last night and decided to take pictures of areas that are unpacked.




^I love our cute kitchen! While smaller than our old one, I definitely love it more and take better care of it.


^Bathrooms are hard to get good pics of. But we love our bright colors and the silver hanging shelf. There isn't much stuff on it, but that makes me think of magazines where everything on the shelf is useless. Adorable!


^My makeup/jewelry area. Legal Eagle gave me one of her bookcases to use and I am so happy to have it.


^My bed. I want to get nice yellow curtains for the window sometime.


^My WONDERFUL closet! We took the doors off and stuck them under our beds. I have curtains picked out for my closet - sheer, light blue ones and then layered in front of them these black and white chandelier print ones - both from Target of course!


^This was LE's box of books that she was leaving for the movers to move when we thought we'd hire movers. I didn't notice it until we decided that we would move ourselves. I laughed about this for 2 weeks straight.


More apartment pictures to come when we finish cleaning! Thanks to both families for giftcards so that we can have our cute, little, wonderful place!

No comments:

Post a Comment