Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 83 - Enough Is Enough

Dear Technology,

I've had enough. You were once useful when you were things like toasters and air conditioners. But now you are things like Facebook, Twitter and too many different kinds of phones that no one really needs. (except for the iPhone with applications that choose restaurants for you...awesome).

It's not that I don't like the internet (I mean, I do blog), but when was the last time I went to a library. And what information is really true...anything can be published online! It gets me wondering if children even go to libraries for school anymore and have to learn how to find books.

And what is with reading books off of Kindles? Ew.

You've gone too far technology. You make me want to delete my Facebook (but can't because some people are only reachable this way!). Now people Twitter about Twitter. And everyone expects you to respond to an email or text within seconds. First, I'm a slow texter. Second, I put my phone on silent because I hate phones. Third, occasionally people do have to use the bathroom.

Why can't you go back to bringing us quick ways to cook and creating new things instead of a million phones/ways to listen to music and stupid sites to update our sad lives. What was so wrong with records or cassette tapes?

Well they were too big to travel, you say.


But really, they were way cooler. Records, not cassettes.

Oh, why haven't you created the flying car (I don't mean planes) or a way for me to teleport? That would be useful.

Signed,
Me


Brittany Murphy today! And visitors tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment