Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 84 - What Do I Think?

Lots has been going on, but today's blog will be about an email from Bride Brain's Matron of Honor. Here it is in its exact form:

Hey girl's, I have an idea for a gift for [Bride Brain] form all of us! There are these pictures at this store that are in shapes of letters, and they are made from old architectural things. You pick out letters that are spell your last name and then you put it in a picture frame and have it matted. It is awesome!! What did you guy's think of that? We would give that to her at her bridal shower.

Here are my many responses:

I think you have many spelling and grammar mistakes in this email.

I think I don't understand what this gift is. Please explain more clearly.

I think BB is going to have an ugly last name after the wedding, so why would you want it on display?

I think anyone who has their last name on display is dumb.

I think you are expecting too much of me gift-wise.

I think I would throw this in the trash if someone gave it to me.

I think this gift is not awesome!!

I think I will be ignoring this email.

I think I don't have money to waste on a name made out of "architectural things."

I think this is not going to go well...

No comments:

Post a Comment