Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 85 - Food For Thought

A while ago, my oldest sister told me about the newest Doritos -- Late Night Taco flavor. Yum!


^ Neon lights = good food!

So, after a long journey searching for these chips, I found them at Vons.

Unfortunately, they are the kind of thing that you look so forward to and will inevitably be let down. My problem with them is that they are too salsa-y and not cheesy enough. What are you more concerned about when having a late night taco -- salsa or cheese? Yeah, that's what I thought. Maybe I'll just stick with Nacho Cheese Doritos.

On another note: My lovely parents sent me some cookies from one of my new favorite places.


^ The best is the mint chocolate cookie...see the mint??

I think my dad first sent these when I had chicken pox/shingles a couple of years ago. And now my parents send them for holidays and stuff. Legal Eagle and I are always excited when we see the rectangular package. And luckily, I just bought some more milk today. Yum!

I really like food.

No comments:

Post a Comment