Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 87 - A Flurry Of A Weekend

Phew...awesome weekend.


^Legal Eagle and I went hiking near Getty Center. This was like for real hiking, lots of plants and a skinny skinny trail.

Convo we had on our way hiking:

Me: This is hard.

LE: This is like true hiking.

Me: I don't like hiking.


^Some of the view of where we were hiking. It was kind of awesome scary.


^The whole time we were hiking, LE felt the need to point out snake holes (note: there were only 2). Every time she did, I screamed.


^Me hiding along the trail.


^Another crazy view.

So, we also went to the beach yesterday! First beach day of the year. Lovely weather here and overall it was great. Also, we were laying on the beach and there was a guy selling ice cream and I really wanted a fudge pop. He was selling to some other people first and LE was flagging him down. Right before he would be coming over to us, he was stopped by the beach patrol! They talked forever and then he was kicked off the beach!


^I asked LE if it would be cool if I took a picture. She replied: "Don't, I don't know how to get you out of this situation yet." I can't wait for her to be a lawyer.

So that is a picture reenactment of what went down. And there is my melting fudge pop. Then we continued to talk about black market ice cream. Overall, wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment