Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 88 - The Obligatory Sister Blog

So my middle sister wrote a blog about creating a dating show for herself and what the challenges would be. I laughed soooo hard...and now I am going to copy it.

Here is what my challenges would be:

- Cutting onions without crying

- Spend the night alone with Barbar without flinging him out the window

- Who can play fetch the longest with Barbar

- Sit through a marathon of any of P Diddy's shows (If you can survive watching his shows, you can survive any of the shows I obsessively watch because they are way better)

- Who can manage to keep my fridge stocked with Blue Moon, Ketel One and white wine (Wow, is this what an alcoholic sounds like?)

- And in summer, who can keep my fridge stocked with popsicles, fudge bars, dreamsicles, Klondike bars (Wow, is this what an ice cream-holic sounds like?)

- Who can kill the most bugs without making a mess of it or breaking anything


Also:
my oldest sister sent me an especially awesome Easter card that I have been meaning to post.


^It's Pat the Bunny...I loved this book!


^And she topped it off by saying I am a bunny who was adopted from a bunny octo-mom. She goes on and then writes that this is all just getting weird. It was the perfect message!

I think you know you are related to people when you have the exact same sense of humor like my sisters and I do (and my parents). You also know when you all watch the same bad TV (my parents watch Rock of Love...pretty sure they are the only parents who do).


^It was 100 degrees in Hollywood yesterday, so the cats chilled on the bathroom floor. Poor babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment