Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day 90 - The Obligatory Barbar and Schatzi Blog

I'm obsessed with mine and Legal Eagle's cats, so this is all about them.

Convo yesterday:

(Barbar comes running in quickly, sounding like a pony)

Me: Hey pony.

LE: Did you just call him Tony?

Me: No, pony because he sounded like one.

LE: Actually Tony fits him really well.

Now we call Barbar Tony, he enjoys it and I think he feels tougher.


^It's Tony!

Recently LE and I have been coming home to a very odd occurrence. One or both of the cats (we believe it to be Schatzi) has been bringing our bathtub plug out from the bathroom and into the livingroom. This has happened multiple times and only when we are gone and then it happened in the middle of the night last night as well. We have never seen them move it. It's a ghost...

UPDATE: Schatzi just came out of the bathroom carrying the bathtub plug...mystery solved.

Also, yesterday night LE and I were hanging out. She went into my room to see the cats or whatever. Barbar often hangs out in the window. This is what happened next:

LE: Barbar has friends.

Me: What are you talking about?

LE: He is in the window and I heard someone say "Hey there boy." So I thought they were talking to a dog or something and then I heard "What're you doing up there?" And then I heard them say "Hey kitty kitty."

Me: What?! Barbar has friends? I want to hear.

So we proceeded back to my room to listen in as Barbar entertained his friends, but we heard nothing. I am now completely suspicious of my cat. What, oh what, does he do when I am not home?

No comments:

Post a Comment