Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 91 - And Yet Another Exciting Friday Night At The Sullisard Household

The cats and I miss Legal Eagle terribly when she has class on Friday nights. But we find ways to fill our time.


^Barbar put on a skit and pretended to be Russian. This is one of his favorite things to do. It is very believable.


^Schatzi asked me to take an action shot of him. However, he didn't want to move, so this is a semi-action shot of him while laying down.

Me? What did I do while she was gone? I cleaned. I clean just about every Friday night. It is half nice because then we have a clean place all weekend and half lame because I am cleaning on a Friday night.


^Our livingroom couch and desks and yes, that is a hula hoop hanging on the wall.


^Our TV area and the cats play area.


^Our painted bar stools. We still need to find a cute fabric to recover them with.


^A close-up of our couch and the beautiful pillows we got with our gift cards.

I wonder what I will do on Friday nights when LE doesn't have class. I suppose pretty much the same until I start really making money. Good thing the cats are entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment