Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 98 - Ahhh....

Legal Eagle: Oh no, I dropped a piece of broccoli!

Me: Save it!

LE: Too late. It's gone.

Me: I will hold a funeral for it tomorrow.


The other night I went to LE's school with her and beforehand we hung out at a coffee shop. There I saw a teenage girl come in with her father and I swear they looked like they had been playing tennis. And then I saw a young girl come in with her father and I swear they looked like they had been playing soccer. It was like my life before my eyes.


Also at this coffee shop, this happened:

LE and I go to sit on some comfy chairs.

LE: Why is there a bowl of water here?

Me: Maybe someone had a dog here and was giving them a drink?

Lady nearby: Oh, some guy had a turtle there, so there may be a mess. You might not want to sit there.

LE and I look quizzically at each other.

Me: Let's go sit somewhere else.

Who brings a turtle to a coffee shop and then sets him up with a bowl of water?? Or was this lady just trying to get us to sit further away from her??

No comments:

Post a Comment