Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 99 - Another Chapter Comes To A Close...

Right before Day 100 of this blog I have an announcement:

My faux boyfriend and I broke up.

Haha!

Well, so for Bride Brain's wedding I made up this boyfriend who was sooo great. But now the wedding is like a month away and this boyfriend has not shown up.

And since I'm so bad at lying my middle sister told me I should just end things. So this morning Legal Eagle sent BB an email about the wedding and included that I broke up with my boyfriend.

Here's what happened:

Just recently, this was all very short notice, he got his dream job offer -- on the East Coast! I know, tragic. So I knew it was what he wanted so I was all supportive...awww.

So he just left for it this last week and I'm all sad. Boo hoo. We decided not to do the long distance thing, that it was just best for us. And while it's been a rough week for me, as LE noted, I am looking forward to LE's bday and think that will help get me out of my funk.


Now here is the weird part. When LE was writing it and we were talking about it, there was a moment when we were like, "Aw, this is sad." So, even fake break-ups are sad.

Please excuse me while I mourn the end of my faux relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment