Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 100 - I'm 100 Today!

So I thought and I thought about what I would make my 100th blog be about. I really wanted it to be some huge announcement like, "I'm getting married," or, "I dyed my hair pink!" But alas it will not be, it will simply be an update on my WILAY goals. Enjoy. And eat a cupcake for my 100th birthday.

1. Apartment - Well, I live in Hollywood, so yay! I still have a lot of decorating that I want to do, but do not have the moola. But I live in a much better area and absolutely love our place. Score!

2. Hair and makeup - I can't believe I made one of my "change" requirements hair and makeup. That is making me die laughing right now. So, I love my bangs and take the time to fix them in the morning and not just clip them back. Also, I just got a bunch of makeup from a $1 sale and I love it. Makeup fun can begin. Will post pic of me with false eyelashes.

3. Clothes
- Ah, the shallowness continues. Haven't really been buying clothes, but I have been putting more thought into outfits and wearing things differently (no, not wearing shirts as pants). But I just put more effort into it and have some stuff I really love. Success.

4. Job - Ugh. Can we skip this one? The only good thing going on now is that I feel like writing again and am working on some random stuff to pitch. Also still looking for a job. Job, job, job (song in my head everyday).

5. Money - Oh hell, no money here. But I am going to write down all my debts and finances and expenses and I have a budget and I am going to find ways to make money. Suckville.

6. Organization - I really need to print out all my clips. I also need to go through all my papers and toss stuff. Maybe this weekend??

7. Zany situations - This is still going strong. Mostly because my cat is really weird. As is my roommate.

8. Boys - Still single here! Kind of hard to get a boyfriend when you can't afford to go out. But...I do have a new schoolgirl crush on the host at this cafe Birds near our place. Haven't had a crush in forever!

9. A "hang-out" place - OK, can't afford to hang somewhere all the time, but I love out little neighborhood bars/restaurants and think they will be very nice once money comes my way. Outlook positive.


Soooo...some things are going quite well, but the important ones like job and money are very stressful right now. Fingers crossed that they work out, especially since Mercury is out of the way (thanks mom!). Also, I need to start posting some online convos with my oldest sister. They are brillant.


^My sisters and I over Xmas last year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment