Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 99 cont. - Circus Party!

Legal Eagle and I went to the circus this weekend. Well, actually there was a show put on at the Santa Monica Pier. It was awesome. Here are some highlights!


^It was really overcast. I know, overcast in California? It does happen from time to time.


^Guy juggling knives on a unicycle. We were worried.


^The best! The master hula hooper! He was our favorite. So great and his facial expressions were so cute and funny. I want to join the circus and do what he does.


^Of course I got a picture of her while she is laying down and not hanging in the air. Good thing I'm not a professional photographer.


^Some people on stilts. There were sooo many and all of them looked sooo cool. Great picture except for the big head in it. Yeesh!


^Oh, this is just a kitty butt shot. They're looking for birds. So adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment