Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 108 - To Beard Or Not To Beard

OK, not really feeling like writing because it's Friday and Legal Eagle's main boss gave us a bunch of free booze.

But to catch up. Last week LE and I went to her other boss's bday party in Orange County.

Sooo...we had been wondering if we would see B/B there (who had been "set-up" with LE at some point in a way) or if Mr. Kiss Me would be there.

Of course B/B was there and apparently he has a girlfriend. She was not there, but I can't imagine her being as super cute and wonderful as LE. Well, B/B didn't talk to us. He actually doesn't talk much in general unless persuaded by booze. Kind of shy and I think kind of boring. I mean, nice and all, but never entertains me.

He left after dinner and then we went to some other place and here is how it went down:

LE: Your boyfriend is here.

Me: What? Who?

LE (Mr. Kiss Me's real name).

Me: What? Where?

LE: Right over there. (points me in the right direction)

Me: What? That's him?

OK, now the reason I didn't recognize him is because the beard is completely gone. It now reveals that he has very undefined facial features. Not cute. Some guys should just beard it up.

But no worries, he didn't talk to us either, but that could be because I shaved my beard too. Kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment