Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 109 - DOOMSDAY!!!

It's here!! Tomorrow at 4:15 am, Legal Eagle and I are being picked up by a shuttle to head to Chicago and Iowa for BRIDEBRAIN'S WEDDING!!

First, we fly into Chicago and stay with my family (and mooch off of them) and then we drive to Iowa for the wedding...and eventually drive back to Chicago to fly back to L.A.

I'm pretty excited. Mostly because I get to see my family and haven't seen them since February! It'll be nice to get out of California and sort of regroup. Also excited because I love flying and airports in general and always better when traveling with someone (even if LE hates flying and makes me stay awake the whole time).

And I must say I am slightly excited about the wedding, not because of the wedding, but because I know LE and I will make it hilarious and will stick out like sore thumbs. I predict we come home with many stories and even more pictures.

To hold you over until I return from my trip, here is a picture of the shoes I will be wearing:


^Silver, which is lame, but LE and I thought they looked a little gladiator-ish, so we thought that made them cooler. My mom confirmed this thought without me having to mention it, so I'm a bit more sold on them then I was at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment