Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 113 - My Starbucks' Issue

Back in December my middle sister took me out to Starbucks and after she paid, I said, "Tip them."

The rest of my trip home we told everyone how I tipped Starbucks with her money. (Don't worry, she isn't stingy. The Starbucks we went to had mean people there who never tipped at my sister's salon.)

So then today Legal Eagle and I went to Starbucks since we are in Orange County today. I have a couple of her random dollars in my wallet because she doesn't carry a wallet.

After we order, I tipped the woman a dollar. Convo goes:

LE: Did you just tip my dollar?

Me: Yeah.

LE: You so only did it because she said your dress was cute.

Me: Yeah.

(Sidenote: The server said my dress was cute and it is. Actually both of our dresses are super cute.)

So now I've discovered that I tip other people's money while at Starbucks. This is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment