Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 115 - Happy Birthday To Meeeeeeeeeeee!

It's my 25th birthday this Friday the 31st of July!!!!

Legal Eagle and I are going to San Francisco and Fort Bragg/Mendocino. My middle sister is coming to Los Angeles with a friend and then we are all heading up there to meet my oldest sister.

It's very exciting to get to spend my 25th back in the SF area. It feels very fitting to me and I'm so freaking happy to get away.

But I was thinking...if I could spend my birthday any other way it would be watching a marathon of What I Like About You with my mom while my dad would makes drinks and snacks and chime in, "Ah, I think I've seen this one."


On another note: I know I've been horrible about updating, but I promise to get back into once I return and to also finally do a wedding post! Yikes, so behind!

Until then...I will be celebrating my birthday week and pretty much MIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment