Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day 119 - Fashion this Week at Work

It was freakishly hot this week. And my office is freakishly cold. Dressing is becoming difficult:


^Monday: This is one of my favorite dresses to throw on and look nice. Also I think my makeup looks good here too. All in all, I'm perfect.


^Tuesday: I love this! I felt like I should be going to a sock hop all day long.


^Wednesday: Since I was going to the dentist and Legal Eagle was letting me borrow her car, I could break out the mega heels. And I love wearing a million necklaces.


^Thursday: This is my serious business lady outfit. Ha! Also, read in Glamour that you should dress conservatively at work no matter what. Whatever...


^Friday: Clearly channeling last season's Blair Waldorf look.

No comments:

Post a Comment