Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 120 - Here Is Where We Differ

Legal Eagle and I have a lot in common, but last night we discovered where we differ:

LE: When did Vaniety Fair get all political?

Me: Huh?

LE: Did it always do political stuff?

Me: I don't think it was ever completely fashion-y. They do a variety and have more long articles on random stuff. Why?

LE: Because there is a really political piece in it.

Me: Oh! I know!

LE: How do you know about it?

Me: I read about it online. I read all that stuff online.

LE: Oh.

Me: But I know, like why would they interview Levi Johnston?

LE: What? Oh...that is not what I was talking about.

Me: No, yeah, they did a thing interviewing him about Sarah Palin or something.

LE: I was talking about an interview with the secretary of the Treasury.

Me: What?

LE: An interview with the Sarah Palin guy isn't politics, it's still celebrity.

Me: It's politics by my standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment