Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 121 - Fashion This Week At Work

I am getting very close to repeating outfits. Time to get creative!


^Monday: I raided Legal Eagle's closet for this belt. The skirt is pleated, but you can't tell. I feel like I look like how an architect would dress and that is my current goal in life.


^Tuesday: I raided LE's closet again for suspenders. Story - I was going to wear tank tops layered with these pants, but then I wondered if that was appropriate. So, I Googled tank tops at work and found that it wasn't really appropriate. Then when I got to work three women were wearing tank tops, spaghetti straps or some sleeveless form. Lame.


^Wednesday: I hated this outfit. Still do. Everything just fit weird together and that skirt bothers me when I walk. Win some and lose some.




^Thursday: I love this dress and managed to make it a bit work appropriate. Also my hair looks cute I think. Only problem...why am I standing like squatting?


^Friday: I did not want to go anywhere this day and was going to wear a trash bag-like outfit. So I forced myself to look cute, put on tall shoes and I ended up feeling much better all day. Plus I love that blouse, but don't wear it enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment