Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 135 cont. - This Week's Fashions

Look at me, ahead of schedule!


^Monday: Best thing about chillier weather is jackets! So much easier to look professional and pulled together.


^Tuesday: Yes, I wore knee highs to work. Professional or not? Apparently I no longer think that's an issue.

Not at work on Wednesday.


^Thursday: I LOVE this!!!!! First, someone send it to my dad because he will die that I am wearing this shirt. Second, I should be in London or something. Sorry, I cannot get over my adorableness in this picture.


^Friday: Hippie cute! This is Legal Eagle's vest that was her mom's I believe. I hated my closet this morning, so I just had to raid hers.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!! Until next week...or whenever I manage to bloggy blog some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment