Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 137 - How I Don't Like To Start My Mornings

Last week I had an exceptionally good morning one day and today is the opposite:

- I missed my first bus. By about a minute and then had to trek down to the dentist at 7AM.

- I finally made it to the dentist and was there for 2.5 hours. And came out with mostly bad news. But no cavities. Tired.

- I forgot to eat breakfast.

- There was a guy on my bus who coughed in my direction and also shook out his piece of cardboard around me and everyone else. I have a feeling I smell like the bus right now.

- Since I spent so much time at the dentist I will be staying late at work.

But it's noon and I'm bound to turn my day around. I'll be productive. Legal Eagle is taking care of dinner. My mom sent me a funny Web site (although they talk about ugly clothes and some I think aren't so bad), and I'm wearing a cozy outfit. And I am soooo taking an early lunch!

Tuesday, we're not through yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment