Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 137 - Irrational Worries/Fears I Have

1. That I have pen on my face at work - I use a pen maybe 5 times a day and it's never close to my face yet I check my mirror constantly for pen marks as if it would magically jump onto my face.

2. That I'm not getting my emails - I constantly wonder, "Maybe I'm not getting my emails!" as if suddenly my email-getting abilities will disappear.

3. That I'll fall - Oy! I'm so afraid of falling every time I get up for anything.

4. That I'm staring at people - Oops...not irrational. I do stare.

5. That I will call someone by the wrong name - I'm in my head a lot...and I make up names for many people or often wonder about other people while talking to someone. Maybe not completely irrational?

6. That the buses will stop running - If I don't get a bus in 5 min. I'm always positive that bus drivers are on strike or something.

7. That my teeth are getting looser - Possibly because of my dental issues, but I swear sometimes my teeth feel wiggly.

8 . That I'll lose a shoe - No idea where this comes from, but I often find myself thinking how I would get home or wherever if I only had one shoe.

9. That I have toilet paper on my shoe - I watch too much TV.

10. That I'm going to spill coffee all over myself - Oops...not completely irrational. Some dribbled out of my cup yesterday, but not exactly on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment