Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 139 cont. - Halloween, You've Done It Again!

Rewind!!! Here is the rest of the info on Mr. Kiss Me.

MKM has a girlfriend in Chicago. Confused already? He began dating an old friend who lives in Chicago and she was going to move out here, but it was too difficult or fell apart or something, so she isn't here. Not only does he have a girlfriend in Chicago, Saturday night he was hanging out with some other girl. No idea if they are dating or what. She was dressed as a Dallas Cowboys' cheerleader and totally did not do it justice. She didn't even have white boots on.

Soooo....MKM is apparently a big-time player. Cheats on all his girlfriends or something. And, as LE put it, I am not interested in being the other other woman.

Although, while MKM and I were in the bar area, LE told me what happened with DCC (the cheerleader).

LE: While you were gone, DCC was getting angry because she couldn't find MKM.

Me: We were just in the bar room.

LE: I know, and we told her to go look for him and then she came back all angrily and yelled, "He isn't in there!".

Me: Weird.

LE: Yeah, I probably shouldn't have chosen that moment to say, "Where's Molly?"

LE is totally going to get me hunted down by an angry DCC.

DCC eventually found us, after he bought me a "make up" drink. I took my cue to exit once she was around.

What is my next move you ask? No move. I'm not involving myself in any mess, especially since he is a friend of a friend and I hate to complicate things more. He is definitely the kind of guy you keep at arm's length.

Plus, since I've been mulling it over and initially thought the apology was incredibly genuine and kind, I've convinced myself to not be too naive.

First, he didn't remember what he said. This means Cappie most likely told him to apologize. Major props to Cappie for always looking out for LE and me.

Second, being that he's a player, I have to wonder if what he says is genuine or he's just so practiced in saying all the right things.

It seemed real, but again, keeping this boy at arm's length. At the very least, he now knows he can't get away with this stuff with me. I have a feeling most girls let him get away with whatever he wants, whereas I have no problem ignoring you if you misstep.

But, moving forward a bit, LE and Double B are finally, possibly going to go out. He asked and now it's just a matter of making it happen. Did I fail to mention that we are pretty sure MKM and Double B are roommates? Yeah, life can never be simple.

With this all in motion, there are two things to consider. LE will definitely be getting more info on MKM. She offered to do some recon work. Ha! Also, if LE and Double B hang out more, then I'm sure we'll be spending more time with this group and likely MKM.

For now, I will sit back and just be. Not just because I'm pretty sure he's still a dog, but also because Casey and Cappie first tried to set me up with MKM (who I decided was a tool) and then with the Mime (who I've also pretty much decided is a no-go) and now I'm back to MKM. Seems like I'm all over the place and don't want to complicate anything with Casey and Cappie.

But MKM does have a really nice smile and voice. If only he didn't have 50 girlfriends!

No comments:

Post a Comment