Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 147 - Recent Randomness

Legal Eagle and I began talking about things to do on dates.

Me: You know, you could go to like, what is it, a poor man's sport.

LE: What? Like a cock fight?

Me: (laughing) Noooo...like not professional sports, but like rinky dink ones.

LE: Oh, I was confused there for a minute.



On our way home one day, LE's navigator (who is named Joan) went gray instead of being in color.

Me: Great! Joan's gone all depressed, Emo on us.


LE and me talking about my potential set-up.

LE: So would you go out with him?

Me: Yeah.

LE: Really?!

Me: Yeah, just don't be all awkward and obvious about it.

LE stares at me.

Me: Right, you'll be totally awkward and obvious about it.

LE: Probably.



More on a potential set-up.

Me: Just because we're both single, doesn't mean I'm his type.

LE: Please, you are so a higher number.



What LE does at class.

Me: How was class?

LE: I played a game of Hearts and won and then I played 27 games of Minesweeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment