Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 152 - Change O' Plans

Schedule is being moved around now:

X-mas party on Saturday is still happening, but now it is at an employee's complex's clubhouse thing. Eh. And it's potluck.
- It was first supposed to be go-kart racing then Dave and Busters then a comedy show and now this. Oh well, booze and a few fun people who I really enjoy and probably some entertaining drama.

I'm going to NEW YORK! Just Wednesday I was asked if I wanted to go to NY on Monday to do a movie set visit and interviews. I thought and nearly passed out and then said YES!!! I can't wait and am not prepared at all. I just want to be in NY and enjoy the set visit and wander and maybe eat a calzone at this place that I used to go to when I was there for a semester. So many thoughts in my head that I can't even organize myself. But I've decided to be excited instead of nervous because my dad once told me that nervousness is just the negative of excitement, that it's the same energy of something. So, YAY for ME!!!

Oh, so my dentist is being postponed a week because of NY. :)

Probably many pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment