Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 153 - Strike Two, Boo

Totally stole the title from The Hills.

Went to the X-mas party at Legal Eagle's work and I had a really fun time. There was only one guy there who was pretty much a jerk, but I called him out so all is good.

But RJ (Double B's roomie) was going to try to hang out with us after, but ended up having to work today, so he was asleep by the time we finished up at the party. So, this is his Strike Two (yes, a strike even though he had to work...OK, maybe Strike One and a Half). Strike One, as you will remember, was missing the Thanksgiving night out.

We did hang out with him for a few minutes before we went to the party. He seems really nice and laid back and friendly and cute, but I have a feeling he is not at all interested in me. It's weird...not that every guy falls all over me. Although LE says she can't tell if he finds her annoying or gets along with her, so we've decided he's hard to read. I mean, I looked adorable last night and I don't even think he tried to check me out.

Oh, also, LE says he tried to get out of working today, but I think part of that is so he could watch football today. LE says that her and Casey have talked about me in front of him and all this stuff, but no news on if he has responded well to that or even expressed any interest.

Buuuuuuuut...I leave for NY tomorrow morning, so whatever! I can't wait! This feels much needed and I'm excited to go and just be in NY!

No comments:

Post a Comment