Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 166 - A Neighborly Update

Apparently all I do lately is find ways to talk to Neighbor. Eh, I guess it's always good to have a new hobby. (Note: I am capitalizing Neighbor as it will forever be how I refer to him on here)

Sooo....updates! Barbar met Neighbor last night. Legal Eagle and I took him and Schatzi over to Neighbor's and set them loose so they could mingle. Schatzi, at one point, jumped on Neighbor's back when he bent down to pet him. Yes, this is weird. Mostly Schatzi meowed a lot. Barbar ran around everywhere and snooped like a madman. I wish he could talk so he could tell me what he saw. They behaved, but it would be interesting to see how they interact with Neighbor at our place (I think they were more distracted by the new place).

Neighbor's friend was over so we all hung out for a little while. Not much flirting, just chit chat, but I will see him today to give him a set of keys and whatnot.

Wish I had more of an update for you. Hmm...thought I felt like blogging, but guess not. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment