Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 166 cont. - Yeah, Not Going To Get A Response

I was walking to the store and when I do I have to pass the little restaurants on Franklin.

As I did, a guy caught my eye, just briefly. However, it was his friend who yelled, "Lady," at me. How am I sure it was at me? Well, I was the only lady around.

I kept walking and went to the store.

However, on my way back, these two men were still at a table outside. The bearded, short-looking friend turned in the table to face me and yelled, "Hey lady."

Now, did he really expect me to stop? I didn't, I grumbled under my breath and kept walking.

If he had wanted me to stop, I can offer this advice, don't yell at me like you are calling your dog. Say something easy like, "Excuse me..." and then whatever. Oh, and grow a few inches. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment