Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 167 cont. - Tweets For One

My oldest sister and I chat on Gmail constantly. Lately she has had some great one-liners that I wish I could post on Twitter, if I had one.

"You stomach is Team Jacob!"

^Her response to me saying that my stomach growled, but it was more of a howl.

"No workee, no partee."

^Her response to me saying that Philly had not responded yet to me doing work for his company. (He has now responded.)

"It's flat, but the ladies ain't."

^Her response to me telling her that there were no hills to hike in the OC.

"You're like a wine stain."

^Her response to me after I told her that a Web site I want to freelance for will not be able to get rid of me that easily.


And one from me:

"I should have gone into a career that is high in demand...like vampire."

No comments:

Post a Comment