Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 168 - Update On My Blog Goals

It's that time...to check in on my "What I Like About You-ify" challenge.

1. Apartment: I love our Hollywood apartment and the neighborhood. It is currently clean which is nice, and I have an exact list of what I need to do for my room to get it exactly how I want it.

2. Hair and Makeup: Ha, an awesome goal. I need to buy more makeup, not because I want to just buy it but because I am almost out of my basics. Yikes! I do love the stuff I am using right now and my skin feels really good right now! Hair, well as you know I am hopefully getting it cut.

3. Clothes: You know me, I'm focusing on the French ballerina look right now. I definitely put a lot of effort into making up fun outfits (because that is an important skill to have). I haven't cleaned out my closet yet. Oops. I will.

4. Job: Ugh, this goal is soooo annoying. Still freelancing, blah blah. Moving on...

5. Money: Hey, I am up on all my bills. That's pretty good. And I might actually be able to start saving some money. Fingers crossed!

6. Organization: Hmmm...yeah, this could definitely use some work. I still haven't made a clip book, and I need to transfer docs saved on my laptop to a backup. This is an important thing to do.

7. Zany Situations: This is lagging. I feel like nothing nutty has happened lately. Hmm...sad.

8. Boys: Well, they still exist. And if only Neighbor would wake up and see how awesome and adorable I am. Maybe there will be some cute boys at the housewarming party. I need to start juggling guys, badly needed.

9. A "Hang-out" Place: Nonexistant. Birds could be a "hang-out" place, but I need to go there consistently and going out in Hollywood just isn't happening right now. Money? Could be a factor.

Still have lots of work to do, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment