Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 167 - What To Blog? What To Blog?

I had stuff earlier that I wanted to blog about, but now no idea what they were. I think I might do an update on my WILAY goals later. Maybe even after this blog...since I have an empty night ahead as I dog sit while Legal Eagle is in class. But for now, I will just make a lits of random things and stuff coming up.

-- Football watching and beer on Sunday. The Cowboys are still in the playoffs (knock on wood) so LE and I will be going down to Stadium here in the OC with the dog and sitting, drinking and eating (pending no rain). Hey, I'm still 25, it's totally acceptable for me to get excited about getting sloshed for cheap in the OC!

-- Lunch on Tuesday with the woman I met in New York (also, I'm trying to call all females over 21 women, instead of girls). She works super close to my area, so we are grabbing lunch at Boho, which is a place I have heard many good things about and have been wanting to go to. And hey, I am accomplishing a resolution!!

-- Haircut time! I should be able to (if I can get an appointmen) get my haircut next weekend. (This is when angels sing from above.) I promise to post a picture if it happens.

-- Dental implant is happening on the 25th. I'll probably be on a liquid diet and a bunch of pills to keep my mouth healthy. Not fun.

-- I have to go to a meeting the day after the dental implant. I'm doing this work stuff for LE's kind of boss...whatever. Sooo...today I found out that they (not LE, but the bosses) had set up a day for us to all meet and talk (without asking me if I was available that day). And so it is the day after my dental work. I could say, "Oh, won't work, I'm getting dental work done the day before and will be in pain," but as I prefer to be a brat, I will go, make them realize that they are putting me through more pain, be crabby, and hold a nice long grudge. Maybe not the right way to handle things, but oh well, remember, I'm 25.

-- Starting some new work. I met this guy through another job and he asked me to write some fashion/beauty blurbs every week. I agreed and will get paid, could add up to about a few hundred extra every month.

-- Housewarming party in February. The guy above, he also invited LE and me to a housewarming party. Now I have to go as he gave me work. Actually, I will blog about this later.

-- Oh! I think I am going to San Diego at the end of January. I forgot, LE and her boss are going to a conference and I get to tag along. It'll just be a night there, but still totally awesome. Ha!

That's pretty much all right now. Hopefully I will be able to take it easy next weekend as I will have stuff every other weekend. But...if something fun were to come up next weekend, I certainly wouldn't turn it down. So far, I think 2010 is not so bad and my social calendar actually exists. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment