Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 171 - Which Outfit Should I Wear?

OK, first I will give you some background and then I will show you the choices with a PRO and CON listed for each one...and then I think I will be able to put a quiz in so that you can click and vote. Enjoy!

PARTY: Housewarming party for guy who I DO NOT have a crush on. In Sherman Oaks (just north of my place). Party starts at 9pm, but Legal Eagle has class so we will not be there until 10 or 11 most likely, therefore we are already making an entrance just by being late.

BOY POSSIBILITIES: No cute guys confirmed. None looking to confirm via Facebook investigation.

STYLE: It's a housewarming party, which I'm sure means casual. However, I tend to overdress, so I'm fine looking a little too good. :)

OK, ready? Here are the choices! (Oh, and please pardon the lack of hair and makeup styling, as well as the poses.)


^OUTFIT #1: New dress from H&M sale last week ($20!), black jacket, black tights, black heels, silver necklaces.

PRO: It's new and fabulous. I love the dress and haven't worn it.

CON: It's new and fabulous. I have this weird thing that when I first wear something I want to be wearing it to something that is worthy of it. I'm not sure this housewarming party is worthy.



^OUTFIT #2: Black dress, navy blue military-style jacket, black boots.

PRO: It's more casual than the other choices, but it's a nice mix of casual and "my outfit is better than everyone else's."

CON: I'm considering wearing this next week since I have a lot going on and will be out and about places, which means I won't want to wear it to the party because I'm weird like that.


^OUTFIT #3: Oh, purple NYE dress, long black sweater that I live in, black booties.

PRO: It would be good for me to wear my NYE dress more than once.

CON: Since the material of the dress is a little dressier, this selection may look like I am too dressed up even for me.


OK all, I should figure out this voting thing and have it up shortly! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment