Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 172 - Ways In Which Soup Is Not A Meal

I got my dental implant started today and am on a soft diet for A WEEK! Legal Eagle and I made 5 soups this weekend, but after having some today, I've decided no way is soup a meal. Let me count the ways...

1. It takes 2 minutes to eat. You shouldn't be able to eat a meal in 2 minutes.

2. I don't have to chew a thing. That can't be good.

3. There aren't any options for sides, like steak and potatoes...nope, it's just blended steak and potatoes in a bowl.

4. Meals shouldn't be served in bowls.

5. Seriously, the soup I ate today had beans and veggies. I'm wasting away!!!!!!!!!


One way in which soup IS a meal...

1. LE and I have never bought so many veggies, seriously, over half of our grocery bill was veggies. But then they got blended and mixed with beans, so really who cares what I eat, it's all soup to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment