Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 174 cont. - Something Scary, I Hope

I ran into Neighbor yesterday...I haven't seen him in days due to me staying in last week because of rain, staying in this week after my dental appointment, and being in the OC a bit.

I was returning from taking out the trash (awesome) and he was in between his apartments moving stuff. I'm pretty sure he sped up his walking to catch up with me...or at least that is what I'm telling myself.

Basically we chit chatted and here is how I later recounted it to Legal Eagle:

Me: I ran into Neighbor today.

LE: Oh yeah? And what happened?

Me: Nothing much. He's almost done moving. Annnnnd...I think he said, "I'll let you know when I'm done and you can come by. We can watch a movie or something." I mean, he probably meant you and me, but I'm telling myself that he meant you are welcome to come by, but he really wants to watch a movie alone with me.

LE: I agree, it sounds like he wants to hang out with you alone.


I think every girl needs a friend who agrees with her delusions.

There was more to the conversation, but it's all a blur...ha! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment