Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 175 - Weekend Update!

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm watching a scary movie at 8:00am (The Uninvited). Don't worry, I'm also working.

Here is what is on schedule for the weekend:

Saturday:

Off to San Diego for the day and staying overnight. Legal Eagle is going to a conference with her boss, so I get to tag along! Staying at the Westin in the Gas Lamp District and will eat yummy (soft) food. Sure we have to wake up at like 3:00am because her conference is first thing in the morning, but I can nap when I get there.

Sunday:

BBQ! My bosses and apartment owners are inviting all the apartment dwellers over for an afternoon BBQ. Very excited because the food is always delicious (and they always grill fish, so there will be soft food for me). Also...I got an Evite reminder, glanced at it and saw that Neighbor has RSVP'd. Now I have to come up with something to wear!

Overall weekend:

Today is my last day of antibiotics for my dental implant! Why so excited? I will be able to have a glass of wine or two! Obviously I'm still playing it safe because I don't want any more dental work, but I was told that once the antibiotics are done, I can have a drink. Hey, remember? I'm 25 years old and a freelance writer...I think it's necessary that I get excited about drinking.

Mostly just happy to be out in nice weather all weekend, mid-60s both days. Jealous??

No comments:

Post a Comment