Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 178 - I've Managed A Resolution!

I grabbed dinner with the girl I met in NY at a work thing, we'll call her AV. We've had trouble scheduling getting together because of being out of town or work stuff, but I'm so happy we got it together (afterall, meeting with people in my business is one of my resolutions!).

It was great getting to talk to someone else about all the ups and downs. We're in a very similar place right now and got to exchange celebrity opionions of people we've met.

We ate at Boho, which is near my place and somewhere I have been wanting to visit. It was way better than I thought. Very mellow place, huge space. We both had burgers (probably in my Top 5 ever!) and beers, delicious! Plus, we made it just in time to order before Happy Hour was over, so we got a good deal. I'd definitely go back...especially since they have a bottomless mimosa brunch. :) And that's what my life needs right now.

Well, one resolution is at least started. Now, what were my other ones??

No comments:

Post a Comment