Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 183 - Two Convos For You

One with Legal Eagle and the other with Neighbor

Scene: LE and I are hanging out in my room as her parents were getting ready for us all to go grab breakfast. LE's cat is laying down (read: LE has a death grip on him) and LE is very hungover.

I pet her cat and he meows for the first time since LE was holding him.

LE: Why did you put a penny in him?

Me: What????

LE: Nevermind, it doesn't even make sense in my head.

Apparently she was trying to say something like I had put a quarter in a mechanical horse and he started up. Still doesn't make sense, but I laughed for about 5 minutes.

---------------------------------------------

Scene: I'm telling Neighbor what time it is (3am!) and saying I have to leave.

Me: It's way past my bedtime.

Neighbor: Do you even have a bedtime?

Me: I don't really stay up past midnight during the week.

Neighbor: What? Seriously?

Me: Yeah, I get up early usually.

Neighbor: So you like make yourself a cup of coco before bed or something?

I did not go on to tell him that I do sometimes make myself tea before bed. Instead, I probably rolled my eyes. Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment