Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 182 cont. - An Unexpected Sunday Night Part 2

What else?

OK, how about random things I learned about Neighbor:

- He played a lot of sports when he was young and through high school (soccer, basketball and track for the most part). I would've never guessed.

- He produces music. He let me listen even though he said he doesn't really let people listen. Special.

- He never graduated college. During his senior year he left to move out here. I had no idea.

- He worked with Jenny McCarthy, has stayed in touch with her to do more work with her and said she was really nice. I died!

- He's done a lot more than I thought. Seriously. He's worked with tons of people and knows everyone. Quite the networker. Very unexpected.

- He's the youngest. Much older brother and sister.

- He has two broken Nintendos. Sad.

- He asks good questions. I asked WAY more, but his were more unusual, thought-out questions.

So yeah. There was more talk about our families, Scientology, ghosts, his dating past (not mine!), school, books, movies, music, our little neighborhood, work, childhoods, etc.

It was lots of fun and clearly I have a little crush on him (so long as the gf is over and out). Oh, and the whole night (after I told him I wasn't going to give up any good stories about myself just yet) he called me mysterious Molly.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment