Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 191 - Because Yeah, I Am Needy Like That

Sooo...I promise to update on Neighbor because he finally did make a move, but I won't write anything until we secure down an actual date or another time to hang out.

Sooo...in an effort to make a date happen, I sent a cute email asking him to a comedy show, with a link to the show. After all, he did ask me earlier this week when I would be free.

However, I sent that at 8am-ish and no response! Now, I did email him one other time and told him I was emailing him (because I needed his email address) and it took him about 5 hours to check it. I guess he works or something.

Now, I'm here working and checking my phone and email every 5 secs. Don't you just hate when that (1) pops up and it isn't the email you were hoping for?

He better respond with a very enthusiastic "Yes!" and maybe an apology for taking so long. Until then, he's dead to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment