Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 193 - St. Patrick's Day 2010


Yay! St. Patrick's Day tomorrow!!

I'm excited because I'm Irish and I quite like the color green. Oh, and beer.

Tomorrow Legal Eagle and I will be celebrating it in Orange County. I'm half-excited, half-not. Let's Pro/Con it:

PRO: I'll be out on St. Patrick's Day!

CON: I'll be in Orange County.

PRO: I'll be out with a bunch of different people.

CON: Did I mention I'll be in Orange County?

PRO: Everyone else is taking care of the details of where we are going, so I just have to show up.

CON: I will have to spend the night in Orange County, which means I won't be back in Hollywood until Thursday.

PRO: Beer! Green beer!

CON: Green beer looks like NyQuil.

PRO: I can tell everyone I'm Irish.

CON: I forgot, did I mention I'll be in Orange County?

I guess I just don't want to have to be in Orange County and then trying to get back to Hollywood at a normal time (read: as early as possible). Right now, it feels like I'll be losing my Wednesday and Thursday.

I hate leaving Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment