Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 203 - When There Are No Boys

Me: Oh my god, there is a spider in my room!

Legal Eagle: What? Is it a small one?

Me: Oh my god, no, it's like the size of a nickle.

LE: Don't let the cats in your room. Where are they? Schatzi? Barbar?

Me: Oh my god, it's so big, and it was right above my head.

LE: Where's Schatzi?

Me: I think I scared him away with my screaming.

LE: OK, where is it?

Me: Over in the corner.

LE: Oh my god! It's moving toward your bed!

Me: Noooo!

LE: OK, where is a shoe?

Me: Here, use my running shoe. Wait! Spray it. Wait! Do you want to use the Swiffer?

LE: The Swiffer.

Me: Here. And here is a can of Lysol in case you need to spray it. I have a backup can, too.

LE: I'm afraid of it being a jumping spider.

Me: What?! Don't jump. I might accidentally spray you in the eyes with the backup Lysol.

LE: (makes some weird grunting-ish noise)

Me: What is that sound? Stop making me laugh. I can't focus my Lysol.

LE Kills Spider With Swiffer

LE: There!

Me: Ew, well, I can clean the wall with the Lysol.

No comments:

Post a Comment