Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 216 - Just Checking In

I feel sick. Not like barfy-sick, but I feel under the weather. I was sneezing all day yesterday and wrote it off as allergies. However, I feel the same today, but partnered with hot/cold feelings and being very weak. I think it's just a cold or something.

But, I wanted to check in super quick to say Hi!

Long story short, I am (pending his work schedule) going to go out to eat with Neighbor on Sunday! I suggested we go to Sweet Love Hangover. I've been dying to go since I overheard two girls say that they do a twist on comfort foods. I know he'll love it because they have Mad Libs on the menus and board games to play while you wait. I think it'll be so much fun! I'm excited to go out with him and it'll be our first meal together. I just barfed as I typed that. So lame....

Also...new guy...the one from the store? Texted me last night and eventually got around to saying we should get together for coffee next week. He said he'd be back in touch Sunday. It's nice and I like that he's made an effort. But as Legal Eagle said, "What's with guys not doing weekends?" It would have been nice if he thought I was "worthy" of a weekend get-together, but maybe he assumed it was too late to request a weekend date. Whatevs...however, he suggested coffee at the place I just went with Neighbor. It feels a little weird and wrong. Not that this is like a major date, really it's just a friend thing since we don't know each other. Stupid me hanging out with guys in one neighborhood. Bad move. Oh, and new guy's nickname on here? Gelson...named by LE as that is the store where we met.

So, tomorrow I plan on lazing around as I just want to feel all better. I'm already excited to eat and finish dinner so I can retire to my bed and watch movies on Melvin. More later when I feel like myself again!

No comments:

Post a Comment